updated November 5, 2018
St. Thomas experienced two major hurricanes - Irma and Maria - within a two-week period in September 2017. Point Pleasant Resort sustained damage from these storms and was completely closed until mid-December 2017, when it reopened in a limited capacity.
Please be aware of the resort's current services and amenities:
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Off-site shuttle service is not available
- Shoreline Bar & Grille is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner*
- Mirador is closed*
- Watersports are not available
- The fitness center and spa are closed
- There is construction going on throughout the resort
- Your reservation may be moved to an alternate villa if the villa you reserved becomes unavailable for any reason
- - - - -
We are thrilled to announce our official reopening date of December 17, 2018, and look forward to celebrating and sharing our beloved Point Pleasant Resort with new and returning guests! Between now and then, we will work to complete the outstanding construction projects as well as update our website with new content and images to showcase our “new and improved” resort. Stay tuned to our social media accounts to preview these exciting changes as well.
The services and amenities as of December 17, 2018, will include:
- The front desk will be open daily from 8 AM to 11 PM
- On-site shuttle service is available and there are plenty of taxis on property and around the island for off-site needs
- Housekeeping will be available at no charge on certain days
- Shoreline Bar & Grille will be open daily and serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner*
- Mirador will be open for dinner daily, Sunday brunch, and available for catering*
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Snorkel gear
- Fitness center
- In-room spa services are available from a local vendor
*Both restaurants are independently operated; therefore, hours of operation and services are subject to change without notice.